There's much to see here. So, take your time, look around, and learn all there is to know about us. We hope you enjoy our site and take a moment to drop us a line. We will be moving into our new office on June 4, 2018.
1. Your experience is very important to me therefore I do not double book appointments. Ideally, I see one client a day two or three times a week with the occasional Saturday or Sunday.
2. Please be on-time as I have set aside 3 to 4 hours for your personal experience.
3. Parking is abundant at tower three and the first two hours are free. I'm sorry but I do not validate parking at this time.
3. Please bring a written list of questions that you would like answered by your subconscious. You may ask as many questions as you like. This seems to be the more perplexing part of the exercise. So many of you are just beginning to explore your inner world that this line of questioning itself is an exercise in communicating with divine energies. One idea is to form your questions asking for clarity or asking out of curiosity. And it's Ok if you are still totally stumped by this because we will be spending a great deal of time going over your questions and I will be taking notes on "how" to get you the clarity and confirmations that you need.
4. Plan to be very relaxed, wear comfortable clothing, drink plenty of spring water and avoid heavy meals the day of your appointment.
5. An audio recording of your session will be provided for you on a thumb drive at the end of your session. If you prefer drop box that can be arranged as well. This is the key to your subconscious!
6. What happens if we don't reach the S.C.? If for some reason we don't connect during your session please schedule another appointment free of charge. It is my sincere desire that you have the best session and leave with your recording but sometimes it takes a session or two to let go of any feelings of nervousness.
7. What is the S.C. that I often refer to? The S.C. is your subconscious mind or your higher-self. The Urantia Book refers to this personality as your indwelling thought adjuster.
8. If you have additional questions please feel free to ask.