Quantum Healing Hypnosis Technique & Integrated Energy Therapy
There's much to see here. So, take your time, look around, and learn all there is to know about us. We hope you enjoy our site and take a moment to drop us a line. We will be moving into our new office on June 4, 2018.
1. Your experience is very important to me therefore I do not double book appointments. Ideally, I see one client a day two or three times a week with the occasional Saturday or Sunday.
2. Please be on-time as I have set aside 3 to 4 hours for your personal experience.
3. Parking is abundant at tower three and the first two hours are free. I'm sorry but I do not validate parking at this time.
3. Please bring a written list of questions that you would like answered by your subconscious. You may ask as many questions as you like. This seems to be the more perplexing part of the exercise. So many of you are just beginning to explore your inner world that this line of questioning itself is an exercise in communicating with divine energies. One idea is to form your questions asking for clarity or asking out of curiosity. And it's Ok if you are still totally stumped by this because we will be spending a great deal of time going over your questions and I will be taking notes on "how" to get you the clarity and confirmations that you need.
4. Plan to be very relaxed, wear comfortable clothing, drink plenty of spring water and avoid heavy meals the day of your appointment.
5. An audio recording of your session will be provided for you on a thumb drive at the end of your session. If you prefer drop box that can be arranged as well. This is the key to your subconscious!
6. What happens if we don't reach the S.C.? If for some reason we don't connect during your session please schedule another appointment free of charge. It is my sincere desire that you have the best session and leave with your recording but sometimes it takes a session or two to let go of any feelings of nervousness.
7. What is the S.C. that I often refer to? The S.C. is your subconscious mind or your higher-self. The Urantia Book refers to this personality as your indwelling thought adjuster. Your higher self is the real you, the soul consciousness that is having this experience along with you.
8. Three tips for having an easy session. Number one trust your self, trust that you carry within you ancient knowledge the comes through as blocks of information or conscious thought. Trust the very first thoughts that come to mind during your session. Number two: When you are asked to visualize something, do you very best to see it in great detail and expression. Because this is the part of the brain that is a bridge to higher knowledge. And finally, give as much detail as possible when describing the visual cues provided by your higher-mind. Get in touch with the scene in a visceral way. Feel what is being expressed this is your natural intuition at work.